As you take a look at your capital budgets for this year, keep in mind that nothing stands still. Everything is constantly changing and evolving. Nilfisk-Advance has been and continues to be at the forefront of cleaning equipment technology. New technology means higher performance cleaning processes that lower costs and improve cleanliness levels. This couldn’t come at a better time given the economic climate.
There are six keys to maximizing efficiency in your facility:
- Standardization of cleaning processes
- Simplification of processes, equipment, tools
- Mechanization – productivity enhancing equipment
- Training – We are not born with the knowledge of how to clean. We have to be taught the most efficient and effective processes.
- Balanced workloads
- Quality control – measuring and tracking the results
Mechanization is the single most effective way to do more with less! Pike Systems and Nilfisk-Advance are here to help you evaluate mechanization options and determine the best solutions for your facility. We offer a risk free survey and assessment of your current building and equipment. Please contact us if you’re interested.
Here are some exciting new things from Nilfisk-Advance:
- Click below for a new video on Advance’s Ecoflex System: http://www.ecoflexsystem.com/ecoflexVIDEO.html
- Can Green, Clean, and Cost Control Ever Get Along? : http://www.ecoflexsystem.com/ecoflex_greencleaning.html
- Click here for information on why cleaning with water may not be best for your facility: http://www.advance-us.com/aboutus/pressrelease/tennantnobetter12_9_10.aspx
- Other new innovations from Advance for 2011 include a new 26″ micro-rider scrubber (SC3000), newly designed walk-behind scrubbers (SC750, SC850), and the Adfinity REV which we’re fondly calling the Clarke Boost Buster. For a sneak peak of the new SC3000 micro-rider, click here: http://www.nilfisk.com/Products/FloorCleaning-Maintenance/Scrubber_Dryers/Ride-OnScrubber_Dryers/BR652_752_752C/BR652/Introduction.aspx
Stay-Tuned for new updates as they’re made available! For questions or more information, feel free to give us a call!