All employers whose employees are exposed to any hazardous chemicals are now required to train their employees in the new label elements and safety data sheet requirements that are an important part of the GHS revisions to the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
- video instruction
- training materials
- employee training acknowledgement form
- certificate of completion
- What is the GHS standard?
- Understanding product labels and pictograms
- Understanding safety data sheets
For more information on the GHS training and to find classes, please call Carolyn at 630.896.6373