Effective this June, Pike Systems is now a preferred vendor for YMCA. All Hillyard products are now available to the YMCA locations across Illinois. The total YMCA offering includes the following:
- Total cost program analysis
- Productivity enhancing equipment recommendations
- Best in class sports floor coating and maintenance systems
- Customized training that produces results
- Performance cleaning and green expertise
- Hygiene programs for health and wellness
For more information on the program, contact Pike Systems.
Next month, ProTeam will be unveiling their latest and greatest backpack vacuums. With the R&D expertise that Emerson brings, ProTeam was able to update and redesign their successful line-up of backpack vacuums. The new models boast greater suction, lighter weight, and a newly designed harness.
This summer, Hillyard introduced the newly redesigned Multi-Flo XP finish applicator. This replaces their current Multi-Flo Applicator. The new applicator boasts the following benefits:
- Versatility – use it on resilent/vinyl, wood, terrazzo, and smooth concrete
- Improved productivity – apply finish in open areas at a rate of 10,000 square feet per hour or in smaller areas like classrooms at a rate of 6,000 square feeet per hour. Backpack applicators have a producitivy rate of 6,316 square feet per hour making the Multi-Flo XP 40% faster.
- Better Result, Minimal Training – Maneuverability is excellent with four swivel castors allowing you to coat large open areas as well as smaller compact areas. Achieve specified coverage rates by applying or removing weights when and where you need to. Battery operated pump system dispenses finish at the touch of the button and coats more than 100,000 square feet per charge.
- Multiple Container Options -Use BIB (Bag in Box), Gallons, Pails, etc. The Multi-Flo XP can adjust to whatever size container you need.
- Better Ergonomics and Safety – When applying finish with the Multi-Flo XP, the operator uses a more natural upright walking position. All the finish weight is distributed over four large castors making it easier to position the applicator.
- Price Point – With the acquision cost ranging from $600 – 800 per applicator, it’s affordable.
Click here to see the video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdcuC2j3b0