There are always ways to do something better, be more time-efficient, and spend less money, but finding the time figure out what these procedures are and learning how to evaluate the current procedures in use can be hard. Pike Systems uses Hillyard Ccap (pronounced ‘cap’), a cloud based custodial management tool to do just that. Ccap analyzes, manages and trains to help facility directors deliver the best results.
Our program can help you answer these questions:
- How many people does it take to clean our facility?
- How much product should we be using?
- How can we improve productivity?
- How do we manage quality outcomes?
- How do we lower cleaning costs?
Ccap analyzes facility data (square footage, floor type, fixtures), cleaning staff, supplies and equipment. The program then establishes a baseline cleaning program and optimizes it to deliver better cleaning results within a budget. Ccap includes an extensive database of industry standard cleaning times and procedures.
There are 3 critical tools that the Ccap Program utilizes to successfully operate a high-performing custodial department:
- Task Manager – Manage staff workloads
- QC Manager – Monitor and measure cleaning quality
- Report Generator – Generate reports at the touch of a button as well as fast access to procedure and department manuals
Ccap assists in training custodians on cleaning processes that are designed to reinforce best practice cleaning techniques that result in improved cleaning quality and greater productivity.
One of the best aspects of the Ccap Program is it’s accessibility – all you need is an internet browser! Access your program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from work stations, mobile devices, tablets or laptops. It is literally better practices right at your fingertips!
Contact us today to learn how your facility can benefit from our program!
Pike Systems is revolutionizing the way we fight odors! Introducing Fresh Wave IAQ, the newest product in odor elimination. Fresh Wave IAQ does not just mask odors, it powerfully eliminates them in a green, nontoxic way. It forms a chemical bond with odor causing molecules and eradicates them without leaving a fragrance. Fresh Wave IAQ is composed of a unique but simple formula based on blends of plant oils (lime, pine needles, aniseed, clove and cedarwood), food-grade surfactant and water. It is both safe and easy to use.
What makes Fresh Wave IAQ Different?
- Eliminates odor – Not a “masking agent” and contains no irritating fragrance
- Broad spectrum – works on virtually every odor, organic and inorganic
- Multiple solutions – provides delivery methods to address every odor issue from gels to topical sprays
- Safe – MSDS reads like water
- Green- Recognized for safer chemistry by EPA’s design for the environment program
How does it work?
- Contact/Absorption – Fresh Wave IAQ molecules released into air or applied to surfaces makes contact with odor molecules via opposing electrostatic charges and random contact
- Solubility – enhances solubility of all gases (all odors are gases)
- Chemical reaction – Modifies the odor molecules to a non-odorous state so that the odor can no longer be detected by the human olfactory system
- Biogradation – Food for bacteria
Is it safe? Fresh Wave IAQ is safe to use around humans and animals.
- Flash point – none
- Tox Data – non-toxic, per EPA Guideline
- Voc Data – no hazardous VOC’s
- Ecological – does not bioaccumulate
Fresh Wave IAQ is perfect for use in a variety of platforms: healthcare, hospitality, schools and more. Contact Pike Systems and start destroying odors in your facility on a molecular level today with Fresh Wave IAQ!