The Next Generation of Self-Contained Carpet Extractors


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAIntroducing . . . the CRI Gold Certified ES300ST, ES300XP and ES400XLP: the new, best-in-class, self-contained extractors that are bringing us into a new era of carpet cleaning!

Built on the industry leading AquaClean platform, these multi-purpose, self-contained extractors are ideal for cleaning all  of your high traffic areas.

  • Greater Versatility in Cleaning – Pre-Spray, Interim Cleaning (LIFT ), or Deep Extraction with a single machine no matter the environment
  • Easy to Use – simple controls, an accessible front-mounted drain hose, and integrated hand tool (XP and XLP models), allow for easy operation
  • Improved Design – a larger tank provides extended cleaning time while the new, adjustable handle design means improved maneuverability in tight spaces

Schedule a demo today Pike Systems today to experience these best in class, self-contained extractors for yourself! 

imgres

Pitch the Pad. . .Buy the Brush! New Product Alert!

 

homeSlide-sonicscrub

 

Introducing . . .The new Sonic Scrub Brush from Malish! Pitch your pads and buy this brush as the ultimate solution for all 14″ x 20″ oscillating floor machines including stick, walk behind and scrubber. The Sonic Scrub is guaranteed to outlast any pad. It is not only effective, it is the most effective product of it’s kind.

What makes it so great: 

  • It is cost effective and more efficient – reduces your cost by 85%
  • Works on a wide range of floor types: ceramic, terrazzo, concrete, quarry, and more!
  • Easy installation and removal – A driver block is not required allowing for simple and quick change out times.
  • Longer life expectancy – Outlasts floor pads 20 to 1

The Sonic Scrub is ideal for cleaning deep grout lines or uneven floors with it’s lightweight, deep cleaning rectangular brush. It’s dual filament construction of polypropylene and nylon combine to create a superior scrubbing action. It is able to be used with water and/or cleaning solutions. This brush will become your go to!

Why Water Conservation is Important and How it is Changing the Way We Clean

concept of water conservation in AmericaWith more and more facilities striving to become green, we are seeing a rise in concern for our water consumption and justly so…

When you look at a map, it seems odd to think that water conservation would be an issue. There is WAY more blue water than green land on a map. However, 97.5% of Earth’s water is saltwater, leaving only 2.5% of freshwater, 70% of which is inaccessible in the polar ice caps (World Health Organization). The average American family of 4 consumes 400 gallons of water a day, 27% of which is just in flushing the toilet. While we as Americans are lucky to always have drinking, shower and toilet water accessible to us, if we don’t take steps to conserve, one day access might not be so convenient.

Some of the cleaning tasks required to maintain a healthy facility have required a large amount of water, but because of water conservation concerns, we are starting to see a shift in how we clean:

  • Scrubbers and other floor machines are using a fraction of the water they once did, some constructed with a water filtration and recycling tank. The Intellibot Robotic Floor Scrubber is just one of those machines. It has a 4-stage filtration and recycling system uses 85% less water and chemistry. The Intellibot is also able to run in the dark thus conserving both water and energy.
  • Bathroom facilities are shifting towards water-less urinals.
  • Mops and towels are being made with microfibers which use less water when cleaning.
  • Foam soap uses less water to rinse off than liquid soap

 

Water usage is interconnected to energy consumption. If you can conserve water in your facility, you can conserve energy at the same time. Start taking steps toward becoming Green today!  

Do you know the difference between green and sustainable? Read here!