Strategic Account Manager
As a Strategic Account Manager for Pike Systems, you will derive success from your consultative and analytical skills. You will focus on providing the customer with solutions to improve quality, productivity, and overall budgets. While you will be responsible for acquiring new business, your primary focus is on growing sales within the existing account base in either the healthcare segment or institutional market. The role of Strategic Account Manager requires that you work directly with clients to assemble and facilitate training programs, assist with and oversee quality control programs, provide inventory management recommendations including the annual capital replenishment plan, and function as an integral part of the facility’s management team. You’ll work with clients to establish annual goals and then put together a plan to realize those goals. Those goals may include the implementation of new cleaning technologies such as robotic scrubbers or other program enhancements all of which will include a detailed benefits analysis and implementation plan.
- Advanced computer literacy: This position requires the use of PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis in addition to industry specific apps and cloud based programs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present comprehensive solutions face to face with multiple levels of management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- B2B Sales experience 2+ years
- Analytical skills applied
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average organizational skills
- Business Acumen, Entrepreneurial
- Experience in use of various communication technologies
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Group Health Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance