Strategic Account Manager
As an Equipment Specialist for Pike Systems, you will derive success from your consultative and analytical skills. You will focus on providing the customer with solutions. You will be required to analyze building layouts, staffing levels, resource allocation, and cleaning methods. From this information, you will be able to identify specific areas of need and provide productivity-enhancing and cost-cutting solutions to clients. You will also provide client training on equipment. Our tried and true sales process gives you the roadmap for success. This role is a support function of the sales team and not a direct sales or hunter role.
Own the robotic cleaning equipment category from lead generation, placement, implementation, and troubleshooting
Assist with content development for blogs, videos, e-learning series, and inbound marketing campaigns
Conduct productivity analyzes and document/design capital replenishment plans for cleaning equipment fleets
Survey & document equipment fleets and benchmark against industry best practices
Participates in weekly sales meeting to review Salesforce.com details and activities across customer portfolio including upcoming client demos, training sessions, and meetings
Report all significant activity in the region to the team in a timely manner on product performance, wins, competitive intelligence, and customer activity.
Attend and participate in required trade shows, seminars and open houses
Work with team to support assigned, prioritized End-Users
Schedule introduction meetings with new clients on the Equipment Category
Engage the client to develop a relationship and understand their needs
Document all activity in Salesforce.com
Perform regular Equipment Demonstrations
- Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent education preferred
- 2 years of Experience in Sales or Cleaning Industry
- Alignment with Pike Systems’ Team Core Values: Entrepreneurial Team of Problem-Solvers who Partner with clients by Listening first and then delivering Quality Solutions.
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, have good business acumen and self-discipline