Inside Sales Representative
Does winning new business get your adrenaline pumping? Drive growth for Pike Systems as part of our Inside Sales Organization. You will collaborate with our Outside Sales Department to devise strategies to acquire specific segments of the market. Work independently, travel to trade shows, visit large prospective clients–it’s all part of this role. Be rewarded for being an overachiever while driving incremental growth in your market. Our tried and true sales process gives you the roadmap for success. You are product- and industry-savvy, and your energetic drive propels you toward new acquisitions and building and managing your own book of business.
- Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests.
- Educate customers on the opportunities within their business sector.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve
- Technical experience with advanced computer literacy. Photoshop and Word Press experience are a plus!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive solutions over the telephone or face to face to prospects.
- Being proactive, organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well with a team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- B2B Sales Experience
When our customers are happy, so are we! As experts in facility maintenance and operations, we assist our clients’ with the most cost effective program available. Our focus on health, asset preservation, and infection prevention give us purpose and drive and delivers value to our customer base that goes above and beyond what the box movers in our industry can provide. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our team works together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
This position allows you to earn full-time income in a part-time position. You will be required to work 3 days per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.