Equipment RepairLots of companies offer cleaning solutions. Meet the 1st company with a total program that addresses the housekeeping and custodial department as a whole.
Delivering custom programs tailored to your unique industry
Each industry presents its own unique challenges. Pike Systems’ staff members are knowledgeable in each of these industries and can assist you in facing these challenges head-on
Our goal is to deliver service that keeps your staff working
When you purchase a new piece of cleaning equipment, your satisfaction with the purchase is directly related to what happens after the machine is purchased. Our goal is to deliver service that keeps your staff working. Pike Systems sells, rents, and repairs cleaning equipment. Our factory trained Service Technicians can help you keep your floor machines, carpet machines, and vacuums running. We are able to implement maintenance programs within your facility that will allow you to maximize your equipment investment through reduced downtime, increased productivity, enhanced equipment lifecycles, and lower operating costs. We have a fully stocked parts department with a parts inventory that is constantly changing to provide our customers with faster parts availability.
You have probably seen our service trucks on the road. They are fully stocked to complete repairs on-site when and where you need them. We will even assist with training for your operators to prevent downtime.
Pike Systems provides the following support for your cleaning equipment:
- Factory trained service technicians to repair floor equipment at your location or in our shop
- Service when you need it! We understand most cleaning is done on 2nd and 3rd shift. We have service technicians available during those hours for equipment repair and/or operator training.
- New equipment parts support. If Pike Systems adds new equipment, we support it with a full line of replacement parts.
- Warranty repairs that are hassle free and easy. All paperwork is handled directly by the Pike Systems’ Service Department and billed out accordingly.
- Replacement batteries are available same day or next day. In addition, we’ll pick-up and dispose of your hazardous old batteries and return them to the manufacturer to be recycled.
- Rental equipment is available on a long-term or short-term basis to assist with project work, summer clean-up, or replace a piece that’s in for repair.
- Equipment lease programs are available to help you improve your cash flow, reduce technological obsolescence and get the equipment you need now!
We stock parts for most major brand names in floor & carpet equipment. All in-stock parts are shipped out to you same day if an order is received before 12:00 noon.
- Vac motors
- Vac and Solution Hoses
- Batteries – AGM and Wet
- OEM Parts
We service the following equipment lines:
- NSS Enterprises Equipment **
- Betco Corporation Equipment **
- Kaivac Restroom Equipment **
- ProTeam Vacuums **
- Viper **
- Advance Equipment**
- Tornado Equipment
- US Products Extractors **
- Edic Extractors **
- Windsor Equipment **
- Nobles/Castex Equipment **
- Pullman-Holt Equipment **
- Alto/Clark Equipment
* We are equipped to service all commercial equipment including those not mentioned in this list.
** We are a Factory Service Center for these manufacturers.
In the service department, our ultimate goal is to provide superior equipment and support. Excellence is not an option. It’s the foundation of our operation. Our Service Manager will work with you to determine how to best meet your floor and carpet equipment needs whether you purchased your equipment here or elsewhere. We service all major floor and carpet equipment brands so we can be your one-stop-shop for repairs.
Look for our color-coded repair tag program the next time we service your equipment. Every time we service your equipment, your machine will have either a green, yellow, or red tag on it, similar to a stop light.
- Improved Communication – Staff across all shifts will know if they are able to put a machine back into service or not.
- Stage of Repair – Always know what stage of repair the machine is in. Note: Green will be the most common tag you see as we repair 90% of machines in 1 visit.
- Less Downtime – Put the machine back into service sooner. All staff will know when the repair is complete and can re-integrate the machine.
Our certified service technicians, our friendly service approach, and our attention to detail ensure that your service experience is painless.
Let us assist you with:
- Routine maintenance
- Parts ordering
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Parts Inventory Management
- Maintenance and repair
- Staff training
- Replacement parts